Monday, June 3, 2013

Birth Records in Trentino, Italy

There is a new website where a database of the birth records of Trentino, Italy are being posted.  It is still under construction but the project is exciting and will be very useful to those with ancestors from this town. 

Between 1815-1923, the parishes of this town kept the birth registers.  These records are what is being used for this project.  Versions of this webpage are available in Italian, English, Portuguese, Spanish, and others.

I've included a link to the project below!

Nati in Trentino - 1815-1923

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Thank you for this wonderful site. All of my father's family came from Vigolo Vattaro, Trentino. Tonight I added 20 birth records to my database and they were just my direct ancestors and their siblings. There were many more Furlani families that I don't know how we are connected. I haven't even started on the wives families yet. There is a possibility that we may be distantly related to a Saint. Pauline Tamanini was canonized by Pope Paul II in 2001 (I think). Who knows?